Friday, July 24, 2009

Wow...it's been awhile





Just as I suspected, I haven't done a very good job of keeping up with this thing....

A lot has gone on since my last post. It seems like I have been making up for lost time in a way; a lot of drinks with a lot of friends, nights in downtown Sac, nights in downtown Roseville :P, Rollins Lake, trips to The City, Giants game, Lake Tahoe, a lot of fun!!! All in all this summer and being home has been everything I'd hoped it would be. I am still feeling good about my decision to move home.
That being said, I have been getting a few SoCal/San Diego withdrawals. As I continue to settle in up here I am reminded of the things I am so happy to have back in my life, but I am also reminded of some things that are no longer there. I guess these are natural feelings that come with all big life decisions.
Either way, I know that practically and economically being home is without a doubt the place I need to be in order to get established and ready for the life ahead of me! As I have discussed with several friends lately, now is a time when we are all reflecting on ourselves, evaluating our choices and deciding how we plan to spend our lives. Big things to think about!!!!! No easy task!
However, as much of a ridiculous planner that I am, I find myself again at a point where I really have no idea what lies ahead of me...job, romance, location.... and there is something exciting about that.
I just need to take it all in and be grateful for the opportunities I get and the love I have surrounding me!!!!

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still."

Geeze...that got pretty deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment