Friday, May 15, 2009

What i'm going to miss about San Diego...


















As the move back home steadily approaches I find myself soaking up the beauty of SD and trying to remind myself why I am leaving this place...

I am going to miss:


1) GORGEOUS views of the ocean from all over the place

2) Living 6 blocks from the beach

3) Cars, trucks and SUV's with surfboards hanging out the window or racked on top

4) Walking down to a street lined with bars full of young party goers feet from the water, any day of the week (heavy drinkers in PB)

5) Beach cruisers cruisin down the street all day everyday

6) Morning bike rides down the boardwalk

7) Going to beach just because there's nothing else to do during the day

8) Hearing my neighbors gearing up for a another night out

9) Big freeways with at least 5 lanes

10) Driving an average of 80mph on the freeway, right along with everyone else

11) The fog rolling in over the coast in the evening

12) Wet suits...on surfer boys or hanging off balconies

13) Naturally sun-bleached blondes

14) The downtown city scape, especially at night

15) Real, good mexican food!



No comments:

Post a Comment