Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good Call

I have been back home in Rocklin for a week now, enjoying spring break with the fam. It has been really nice being back. I love my parents' new house, with its cozy open kitchen and beautiful backyard that opens up to the golf course! Being here has totally reinforced my decision to move home. I realize how much I love and miss Rocklin and just NorCal in general!! I can't wait to move back for good in June! :) Obviously living with my parents isn't the ideal situation, but I am actually looking forward to it (since I haven't really lived here for almost 6 years!) and especially the part about saving lots of money!!!!!
So... I am excited and happy and I am looking forward to a great summer with those good old warm summer nights and being close to all the people that I care about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment